APAA Workshop – Greenfield Development Outperformance in Downturned Market
Australasia Property Advisory Association (APAA) invites you to join our upcoming event – Greenfield Development Outperformance in Downturned Market. Given the continuing increase in cash rates and construction costs, it is critical for developers to adopt new sales and urban design strategies for their projects. Along with the challenges of regulatory changes and affordability issues, the fundamentals of the greenfield market appear solid in the coming year. This event will provide an opportunity to discuss the following key topics:
- Market forecast and growth corridor opportunities.
- Driving forces of residential land demand and supply issues.
- Snapshot of sales data with high-demand lots and builder products.
- Implications for acquisitions due to regulatory framework changes
- Case studies demonstrating urban design’s impact on yield and NSA.
- Tools for extracting maximum value from existing projects.
We are honoured to invite Terry Portelli, Managing Director of Red23 and Arun Broadhurst, Director of MODAN to share their insights on this topic. The presentation features: